Litchfield Summer Gifted Academy
Plans for the 10th annual Litchfield Summer Gifted Academy are now underway for June 10-15. We are proud to say that our enrollment has continued to increase over the years. The success of the academy is due to the carefully designed classes and activities that meet the academic, social, emotional, creative and recreational needs of the gifted student. The success is also credited to the instructors, counselors and staff members who are hand-selected based upon their professional expertise and reputation. The Litchfield Summer Gifted Academy is a non-profit organization that is supported by the Litchfield School District and is in collaboration with the St. Louis Science Center, Blackburn College and the St. Louis Art Museum. The cost of the academy covers the following expenses: (See page 7 for payment plans)
- Opening day Kick-Off
- Class of your child’s choice, including all materials and lab fees
(Two sessions per day)
- Lunch each day
- Recreation and problem solving activities of your child’s choice (1 session per day)
- Dinner each day (many entrees to choose from)
- Special programs and guest speakers
- Evening events, such as, the Cardinal game, skating and Family Swim Night
- Transportation to all events
- A family dinner after the open house/student presentations (Includes student and two guests)
*Room and Board is additional for Residents
The faculty and staff of the Litchfield Summer Gifted Academy are advocates for gifted education and passionate about providing a learning environment where a gifted child can collaborate with others who have similar interests and abilities. This year we are offering a combination of “tried and true” and “fresh out of the box” courses.
For more information contact us at our website, www.litchfieldpanthers.org/lsga and/or call us at (217) 324-3955. We are looking forward to serving your child’s needs at the 10th annual Litchfield Summer Gifted Academy.